Saturday, December 6, 2008

I alM0st At my wits' eNd.....

N0w is alm0st 6a.m...
I can't sleep when all ar0und me be s0und asleEP...S0,i wr0te this with all the hard facts.I want to keep it up until to "s0lat subuh"
I dont kn0w why...S0,i juz g0 f0r it..
I kept thinking of sum0ne.I juz can't get her out of my mind.There is n01 like her...
She is the special 1 f0r me,but i'm n0t the great 1 f0r her.I understand the situati0n.I realize what is g0ing on.I really kn0w wh0 am i n0w.S0 i juz f0llow my n0se to achieve my ambiti0n.I has c0me to my sense when all this happen to me.She send me a message last night.But i can't reply her message bc0z there is a bit pr0blem with my hset.S0,i juz can read her message.I didn't kn0w if she waiting f0r my message or n0t.But i d0nt think that she waiting f0r my message.I knew it.
Thankz f0r the message.Really appriciate it.Thankz a l0t.

I d0nt kn0w h0w to get her out of my mind.I really cant d0 it.The feeling are deep inside my heart.I kn0w who i am.But...
Maybe next time i will telling this.N0w i hav t0 g0 for my resp0nsibility as a slave.....

4 comments:

آسيا said...

wo~ jiwo molep arma

The Hint said...

Biase r.Arma key ni.Xknl ker?Kik3..Biaselh asiah.Hidup ni xleh hepi skm0.Kn0 jiwo or sdih jare2.Huhu

آسيا said...

hoo gituh.
bereh lah
jd gtu jugop la kito

The Hint said...

Ok g0k 2.Sup0w r kt0.Naseb2.Ahaha..Sab0r jela.Huhu