Friday, November 28, 2008

I misS.....

I miss my clasS

i miss all my teacher,ustaz,ustazah

i miss laboratory physic,chemistry,biol0gy

i miss to play fo0tball with my friend on our bel0ved scho0l field

i miss to play chess with naimi,faiz,azhari

i miss to win,n i miss to lose my chess game

i miss to march past

i miss to scream when i had march past

i miss to chat with all my friend in our g0rgeous class

i miss to learn chemistry

i miss to study add math with nawi in his class

i miss to do physics experiment

i miss to heard cg zaim voice(bio)

i miss to cut up psi class.Kik3

i miss to enter to APD to learn bm

i miss to c0py history n0te fr0m cg nazlel

i miss to d0 math exercise with cg aziz

i miss "paprik kak ze"

i miss all the thing at ma'ahad fr0m f0rm 1 until f0rm 5.ReaLLY miss it

No comments: