Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It reaLLy arDU0us f0r mE...

Why it's me?Why me?Why is this happen t0 me?What have i did?Am i wrong?I didn't do anything.I juz want t0 make you happy.I juz want to see you to smile.Am i wrong?I ask you again and again.But y0u w0n't answer me.I rely to sacrifice anything.Juz f0r you.You will never kn0w that i'm the one.Why did u d0 this to me??

Oh G0D.Give me strength to g0 trough all this "disaster".I can't do it by myself.

You has changed.Why is this going on?What i has to do?Why did you n0t come to your senses...?Oh..I kn0w you very well bef0re.But n0w,i dont who u are.Why?Why?

You pr0mised me.But you...Uh!!!N0thing can i do anym0re.Sory for evrything.And thanks friend.I wilL never and ever f0rget you.You always fresh on my mind.Thanks.Thanks

No comments: