Thursday, November 27, 2008

INdepENdEnt dAY.....

INdepENdEnt dAY.....When is it?31 October?

Haha..N0t that.1 Disember.Independent day for me.Escaping from sPM.Ahaha...I realLy hope that time g0nNA be faster.Coz i realLY impatient of waiting.Like waiting sum0ne wilL never be mine.Ahaha...Such a stupid man.C0me to your sense arma.See urself on the mirRor.Plane mirRor.N0t convex or concave.C0z if u see urself in c0nvex or c0ncave mirRor,u will never kn0w who u are.Realize that...Uhahaha

I juz want to have a h0liday with my family.To PERAK.My h0met0wn.My pop and m0m are kelantanese.But i'm perakian.C0z i was born there.At h0spital Ipoh i guest.Hehe...I want to finish my license.My sis sP0nser.Hehe..My sis "taskunu fi" Manjung.Nearby Lumut beach.Juz a st0ne thr0w.Giant thr0w the stone.N0t me!!Kik3...It is f0r a l0ng time i hasn't be there.I l0ve to swim,but i dont kn0w h0w to swim.Weird right?Haha...If i hav a chance i'm take u there.Hehe...

After this,i want to get en0ugh sleEP.C0z i really n0t get en0ugh sleep for a l0ng time.I want to sleep and hug my b0lster.Huhu...

I want to hang out with my friends.My best friends.Nawi n Abu.I realLY appri8 them.
Nawi...Hav en0rm0us secret admire.Wow!!EN0RM0US?Well u kn0w him.Such a hands0me boy.RealLY2 hands0me.If u seE him.I guarantee that u wilL fall in l0ve with him.Kik3
Abu...Als0 hands0me b0y.Hav g0od l0oking.B0sS of tae kwon do of my sCho0l.Such a t0ugh man.But always "k0ya".Hehe..Juz kidding.
Me?Arma?What s0me pe0ple calL me?The gr0tesque one.Kik3...Ahaha..U can call me what ever u want.I d0nt care.(arma xkesah)c0z i realLY kn0w who i am.Önly ALLAH kn0w who i am.All of u wilL kn0w who i am whenever the day has c0me.Juz wait...Huhu...I hand up alL my predicament to HIM.AlL i can d0 is juz pray.

I like to jesting.I'm like a jester to my friend.The clAss will silent without me.Ceywah...N0t in my clusS.But abu's n nawi's clusS.I always hang up in their claSs.Haha..N0t cut up clAsS.But "kadang2"...Hehe

1 Disember also wilL be my hist0ry day...Juz wait...

No comments: